Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Delman, Nina, Ruum American Kid's Sample Sale

I've been hooked on Delman's since just about the time I first moved to NYC. Most of the styles are comfortable, timeless and most importantly well made in the best way. I still get compliments on shoes I've purchased years ago, including a pair of over the knee boots I got before it was a thing. I'm so excited about this sample sale that I just got in my inbox! I don't think the brand has had a physical sample sale since 2009!
Who: Delman, Nina & Nina Original, RUUM American Kid's Wear Joint Sale
What: Snag shoes from heritage Hollywood brand Delman. Limited quantities in size 7 and 9. All occasion shoes are covered by Nina and Nina Originals that will take you from weddings to sun, surf, and sand. Most sample sizes are 6.5 & 9. Finally stock up on kidswear that has been seen on celeb tots like Harper Beckham and Suri Cruise to both Diddy’s and SJP’s twins.
When: July 17-18, 2014. Thurs 1pm-7pm, Fri 10am-3pm
Where: 200 Park Avenue South, 3rd Floor (17th Street)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...