Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sample Sale Report: Jonathan Simkhai

I stopped by the Jonathan Simkhai sample sale after work yesterday and found some great buys. Yes, the sale is pretty tiny with just one rack of clothing and one bin but if you are a size Small this sale is a treasure trove of goodies.


Prices for most part were $100 and under. I did spot one sexy leather dress with pony hair panels that was $300, but most things are around $40-60.
If you are looking for a bargain there were some tie dye turquoise leggings with striped ribbon and some patch work shirts for $10. But I have a feeling that these are just sample prototypes and not actual piece goods.
This color block silk dress was $80 but I spotted a striped sweatshirt dress for just $20.
This denim chambray biker jacket was $80. I spotted a convertible camel coat for $100 unfortunately it looked like it might be best on someone taller and bigger since it ran super boxy. I spotted leather laser cut shorts, skirts and sheaths for $100 a pop.
This rainbow textured heavy skirt was $40.
There was also a small selection of shoes but they were all runway samples so they ranges in size from about 39-41.
In the end I took home a great graphic knit dress and color block pants for $40 a piece.

Most items at the sale were one or two of a kind. The sizes were almost all Small with one or two Mediums thrown in the mix. Definitely worth a drop by if you're in that size range because the prices are pretty darn good. Although the sale is set to run til Saturday I am not sure how long this merch will last.

Who: Jonathan Simkhai Sample Sale
What: 50% to 90% off retail prices on sleek womenswear.
When: March 24-30, 2014. Mon-Sat 11am-7pm
Where: 209 West 38th St, Suite 306 (b/n 7th & 8th Ave)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loooooove those pieces! well done, Erin!

Erin said...

Awww thanks! I couldn't resist returning to the sale and was glad I did because they put out a few more pieces that I loved and quickly snapped up :)

Anonymous said...

I love the dress that you got!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...