Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Now Wearing...

I've been a terrible blogger.  I was suffering from an extreme case of burnout, but with the warm weather and the recent arrival of James Rand, I'm excited to get back into the swing of things.

Do you ever feel like so much has happened that your response to "what's new" is "nothing"?  I can report back that I'm still in love with Chicago, and I've been DJing quite a bit.  I recently played on a yacht and a few weeks back I was on Vocalo 89.5 FM!

I'm still learning my way around the city, but I've got a few favorite restaurants and a salon to maintain my asymmetrical cut.  Twisted Scissors in Bucktown/Logan Square is fantastic.  The alternative decor might be a bit intimidating to some people, but the staff is great.  I recently got a cut by Ashley, and she was such a sweetheart!
I can honestly say I don't miss New York City, but I do miss my friends so I'm actually going to be in town later this week.  If you're around Thursday night, I'm going to be spinning with DJ Lily Vanilli on the roof at Hotel Chantelle in Lower East Side.
Light blue dress - Aritizia
Mini MAC bag - gift from previous Rebecca Minkoff collection
Multi-gem ring - gift from previous Sorrelli collection
Tights - old Calvin Klein
Black booties - Minimarket
I love the hell out of this little bag.  I don't know about you, but I always misplace small items with rushed and unsuccessful purse transfers.  Lately I've been keeping my essentials in my Rebecca Mini MAC (wallet, keys, phone, chapstick, pen, etc) and carrying bigger items like work files and umbrellas as needed in a separate tote.  It's more convenient and probably better for my back too.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...